Reverse Logistics Service
Reverse Logistics Service charge refers to items that are returned to Lagos or within, as rejected or are not picked up by your customer, (Third Party) after several attempts (3) which would be charged base on the zone. With GIG Logistics package return services, you’ve got nothing to worry about on those occasions when a customer rejects an item for any number of reasons. By subscribing for GIG Logistics returns shipping services, you can save up to 50% on shipping cost incurred from rejected or returned items.
Rather than bearing the full cost of processing returns its best to integrate a reverse logistics strategy and give your business a competitive edge. GIG Logistics comprehensive approach to reverse logistics will eliminate the bottlenecks your business can encounter caused from returned items.
End users and consumers appreciate companies that work in their favour, and the integration of a smooth package returns service can benefit them while boosting your performance and brand image.
REVERSE LOGISTICS SERVICE BENEFITS
- A package returns services can increase your efficiency, retain customers, and foster growth for your business.
- Reverse Logistics will be made available for you with 3-7 days of arrival from dispatch.
- GIGL reverse logistics service covers returns management, receiving, sorting, verifying and managing returned products.
- Express delivery, exchange of “dead on arrival” products.
- Proficient customer service reps on standby to attend to your inquiries.